HIT will have a third season shot in Canary Islands
HIT will have a third season shot in the Canary Islands. Mental health and education are the central axis of the new batch of episodes which again change location. TVE in collaboration with Ganga Producciones shows its support for the islands by producing HIT in there.After five months without news, fans of the series can… Read more »
HIT wins the Media Repercussion award at the Nostrum Series Festival.
“HIT” has been recognized with the Media Repercussion Award at the Series Nostrum International Festival. The award will be delivered in April in Altea (Alicante). The creator of the series, Joaquín Oristrell, who will collect the award together with Mar Díaz, executive producer of RTVE, wanted to thank the contest “for such a special award,… Read more »
Ganga releases Yeses, documentary about a ground-breaking theater company
Yeses is a documentary about the world’s first project of a theater company entirely made up of inmates. The documentary, directed by Miguel Forneiro, was recently released at Beloit Film Festival and it is expected to be screened shortly at Gran Via and broadcasted by Spanish TVE channel La 2. A wall with a wire… Read more »
- HIT will have a third season shot in Canary Islands
- HIT wins the Media Repercussion award at the Nostrum Series Festival.
- Ganga releases Yeses, documentary about a ground-breaking theater company
- “Fugitiva”, new thriller produced by RTVE and Grupo Ganga, start filming in Benidorm
- Ganga sells format rights of “Remember When” for an US adaptation
- Back to the Eigthies, the great picture of the 80's in Spain, returns with a new season
- “Remember When” end of 15 season with audience record
- More Awards to “A Country to Taste” & start of fourth season
- Remember When, Awesome end of Season (ES)
- Imanol Arias & Ana Duato presents: “Cuéntame: ficción y realidad”, a book about “Remember When” (ES)