Information about cookies
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
What are cookies?
Las cookies y otras tecnologías similares tales como local shared objects, flash cookies o píxeles, son
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
Cookies affected by the regulation and exempted cookies
Seg n la directiva de la UE, las cookies que requieren el consentimiento informado por parte del usuario According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliate cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Types of cookies
According to purpose:
- Functional Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that allow the responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Publicity Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising slots that the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral publicity cookies: these collect information on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social media cookies: are set by social media platforms to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Cookies de afiliados: permiten hacer un seguimiento de las visitas procedentes de otras webs, con las que el sitio web establece un contrato de afiliaci n (empresas de afiliaci n).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
According to ownership
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the term of conservation
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Handling of personal data
GRUPO GANGA PRODUCCIONES SL is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimacy of processing: except in cases where it is necessary for web browsing, by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and to limit or oppose their treatment.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to assert your data rights:
GRUPO GANGA PRODUCCIONES SL. SAN RESTITUTO, 68 A – 28039 MADRID (Madrid). E-mail:
Cookies used on this website
Cookies controlled by the publisher are not installed
Cookies configuration panel
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install on your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services provided.
|Delete cookies from your|
|Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, which deletes cookies from all websites visited.|
However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be los.
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.|
can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
|Block cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment. In addition, some services and features|
may not function properly (e.g., profiled logins).
|HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST POPULAR BROWSERS|